Inland Marine Insurance for Business Cargo
Basic commercial policies exclude or limit coverage for the transportation of business-related tools, equipment or property. Such exceptions are, in fact, fairly standard in the insurance industry. If your business owns equipment that requires regular moving, this lack of coverage can pose a significant peril to your assets. As the business owner, it’s your responsibility is to make sure any coverage gaps are sealed.
Seal the Gaps with Inland Marine Insurance From Miller Insurance
You can fill these shortfalls with an inland marine insurance policy from Miller Insurance Agency.
Also known as cargo insurance, inland marine policies supplement basic insurance coverages, providing you, the business owner, with enhanced confidence to run your business without worry of whether you're properly insured for the stuff you’re hauling in the course of doing business.
What Does Inland Marine Insurance Cover?
• Machinery and tools used by contractors and specialized craftsmen
• Coverage for equipment installed at a customer's home or place of business
• Commercial photography equipment coverage
• Coverage for most musical instruments
• Coverage for art galleries and pieces of fine art
• Dealers service coverage (e.g., property and/or equipment used for installation, servicing, or repair).
• Coverage for vending machines located on property not owned by your business
• Coverage of goods, equipment, etc., that your business sends or receives through common carriers
• Coverage for any customer property transported by your company via truck (i.e., motor truck cargo coverage)
• Trip transit coverage for one-time shipments
• Veterinarian and animal coverage for various animals not belonging to your business
• Coverage for cellular communication towers
• Billboard coverage
For a Free Quote on Inland Marine Insurance, Contact Miller Insurance Agency
With an inland marine policy from Miller Insurance Agency, you’ll gain enhanced confidence for your business knowing you’re covered against as many eventualities as possible. We know your cargo is precious and want to give you peace-of-mind before it sets off on its journey. Contact us for more about cargo insurance (or any other commercial insurance) at 936-825-6789.